BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Safe and Sound - edited by Lucas Steele


Safe and Sound



Safe and Sound is a hot collection. These sexually explicit MM stories include ménage and submissive themes. They’re inventive and the writing fulfills and exceeds expectations. If you enjoy the genre these erotic tales will definitely entertain you.


Safe And Sound by Alex K Bell


I should be thinking about the bigger picture now, how lucky I am to be alive, how grateful I am for my rescue, how great it will be when I get to see my friends and family, but all I can think about is the stranger’s big hands, stroking my chest with slow sensuous movements, knowingly teasing me.


Kit Bag by J L Merrow


Working at a gym, Kit has ample opportunity to fantasise about the well-built men he sees. What he doesn't know is that two of them have noticed his attention, and they decide to make his fantasies a reality in the changing room after closing time.


The Kennel Club by John Connor


In 1929 things weren’t what they are today, as I found out when I visited my old friend Mickey at a very special Gentleman’s Club. Mickey’s “dog” Rufus was slim, blond and 5ft 6, but I never saw him stand upright. He stayed at crotch level, and he proved himself to be a very talented boy indeed when it came to obeying his master’s every command.


Surfing Down Under by Eva Hore


Tired with partying in Australia, all I really want is a quiet sunbathe, but then I stumble across a nudist beach and I decided to get an all over tan. I don’t bargain on just how much of a turn on it is to be nude in the hot sun. But with the arrival of a mysterious lover the action gets a whole lot steamier.


Float Your Boat by Landon Dixon


When Brendan goes fishing with his new boyfriend, Evan, he’s expecting to reel him in, but neither of them are expecting their love making to be quite so overboard. Luckily they are rescued by Evan’s ex, Greg, but are there now too many fish in the sea. Who will get the prize catch and who will end up being the one that got away?


Safe and Sound is available at Xcite Books:
http://www.xcitebooks.com/category-208/9781907761591.html



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: