Monday, March 28, 2011
I'm thrilled to have Lucy Felthouse back today. Her story NIMBLE FINGERS, appears in the new release: I Kissed A Girl II: More Virgin Lesbian Stories, inspired by Katy Perry's hit song! Seven returning authors continue to arouse, plus six new authors will not disappoint.
This diverse collection travels the globe and the ages. No two settings or circumstances are alike, proving that women from every walk of life and culture are curious and eager to explore their full sexuality...with each other.
You will be titillated, tantalized and swept away as you:
* Journey to Australia, where two long-time friends discover more than friendship
* Fly to Hawaii, for a language lesson interrupted
* Stop in Costa Rica, for a massage in a tree house
* Travel north to Alaska, where strangers connect
* Across Canada, to discover how co-workers release tension
* Over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom, where a concert is more than guitars strumming
* Close your eyes to wander into a mythical kingdom, where women take charge
* Voyage to historical Italy, to discover things are not always what they seem
* Jet back to the heat of Miami, and be entranced by a goddess, before exploring the rest of the USA to discover a host of erotic lesbian encounters!
Join us as we trot the globe and enjoy out-of-this-world experiences!
Available at Ravenous Romance:
Lucy's Home on the Web: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/
Creator of: http://eroticaforall.co.uk/