BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dogged Pursuit by Berengaria Brown


DOGGED PURSUIT

Today Berengaria Brown is sharing an excerpt from her new MM werewolf story. Enjoy!

Blurb:


Dwyer is a two-hundred-year-old werewolf currently working as a limo driver. He’s enticed by the scent of a man he has to take into the city. The man’s smell overwhelms him and calls to him “mate”. Yet he thought only a male and a female could mate and he is gay.


Nelson is equally attracted to Dwyer and the two spend a very hot night together.


However their second date is on Halloween and Dwyer is really struggling to keep his wolf under control. Nelson’s scent is giving him a permanent hard-on and his wolf is demanding to be let free, to bite and mate with Nelson.


Their new relationship is derailed by a group of wanna-be vampires robbing an elderly couple and the elderly couple strongly believe Dwyer is their pet dog come back to life, because it is Samhain.


How is Dwyer going to get himself out of this mess? And what will Nelson’s reaction be? Can they possibly have a future together now?


PG Excerpt



Nelson was struggling to concentrate on what he was saying. Am I even making sense anymore?


All he could think about was Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome sitting beside him and the huge cock the driver was displaying.


It was six months since he and Sam had split up. Four months with only his hand before he'd caved and bought a dildo, something he'd sworn he'd never do. A dildo he kept in a locked drawer so none of his friends would ever see it. But how he longed for a hot, hard cock powering up inside him and a hot, hard body to hold close to him.


Well, this Dwyer -- Mr. Dwyer? Dwyer something? -- surely had a huge cock and a hard body. He was ripped. That black t-shirt couldn't hide his muscled chest. His arms were strong, shoulders broad, and thighs -- oh, yum! His thighs stretched his black jeans to the limit. Judging by the size of the hard on, he was either hung like a horse or had a serious case of blue balls. And I want him!


Whoa! Where did that come from? Five minutes' conversation and I want him in my bed? Well yes, I do. Thick, dark, curly hair, eyes as black as sin, skin tanned a deep bronze. A totally delicious package. Just like the totally delicious package between his legs. Get your mind out of his pants! Oh, but how I'd love to have my hand in his pants. To feel that huge dick. I bet it's harder than a rock. I bet his come tastes real nice, too.


Nelson suddenly realized there was silence in the car. He looked at Dwyer, wondering if he'd missed a question or something, but Dwyer was looking straight ahead concentrating on the traffic. With a start, Nelson noticed they were only ten minutes from his office. What's the etiquette here? Can I ask him for his business card? His cell number? I probably can't just say, "Wanna fuck tonight?"


"We're almost at your office. What's the building look like?" asked Dwyer.


"Gray concrete, like so many others. But there's a very small courtyard out front with some seats and trees and a semi-circular drive, so you should be able to let me out right there."


"Sounds like a plan. How are you getting back to pick up your SUV tonight?"


"Yeah, that's a bit of a problem. None of the guys I work with live out that way, and none of my friends who live near me work up in this part of the city. Figured I'd have to get a taxi."


"I can pick you up if you want. But the timing will be tight. You'll need to leave work right at five so we can get you back to do the paperwork before the place shuts."


"You'd do that for me? That'd be great. I can leave by five. I'll just tell them I'll make up the time at home. They all know about this seatbelt recall. Couple of the guys have been making jokes about it all week. Here, I'll give you my cell number."


Dwyer handed Nelson his card as well, then pulled up outside Nelson's office.


A minute later, Nelson was collecting his briefcase and laptop and heading into the building, his heart beating fast at the knowledge he'd be seeing Dwyer again in just a few short hours.


Maybe, just maybe, I'll get fucked tonight by the hottest man in town. Woo hoo!

Dogged Pursuit is available at Torquere Books:

http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2887



Visit Berengaria Brown’s Blog:

http://berengariasblog.blogspot.com/



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Berengaria Brown said...

Thank you for inviting me over to play, Gale
Berengaria

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks for sharing the excerpt. Loved it. Actually you had me at the title. Geez, I wish I had thought of that.

Berengaria Brown said...

Yeah, it just came to me. It seemed a good title for a werewolf shifter intent on catching his man. *grin*
Berengaria